Radio Dispatching System needs efficient technical and software equipment.
Our digital radio dispatching system offers :
- private and public conversation
- presence of stations
- GPS position of stations
- multiple channels on the console
- conversation between the dispatchers
- multiple servers
- quality built console
- touch screen
- headset or hands-free conversation
- built-in buttons for quick access
Radio Dispatching system is built from two parts:
- Radio server. Radio stations are connected to radio server via interface. Radio server allows dispatchers to work on all radio station. Radio server is recording all traffic (voice, messaging, GPS …) for further reproduction.
Dispatcher software consists of several applications:
– Server application runs on server and is communicating with base radio stations and with dispatcher client application. Server application can store all voice and data calls into a database. It can be programmed according to customer’s needs. It can transmit data from another database to a radio station (eg. Lookup tables). Server supports plugins to communicate with other applications which enables sending and receiving messages and GPS data from/to radio stations. Other features and functions can be programmed upon request. All sorts of integrations with other software can be done.
– Client application runs on the dispatcher console and is communicating with the radio server. Dispatcher can use all radios available on the radio server. All the features of this application are described below. Additional functions and features can be programmed upon request.
The graphical interface of the application is divided into several parts. It consist of a fixed part (lower strip of buttons), and the upper part which varies depending on what functions dispatcher uses and what functions were purchased. This strip can also contain other elements, depending on the enabled modules.
In voice recorder dispatcher has access to the last 50 radio channel recordings. Each recording includes a timestamp, contact name, and channel name. Dispatcher can listen to the recording by pressing the button in the last column.
Status list displays last received statuses. Statuses are equipped with a timestamp, name of the contact and content of status.
By pressing the button in the lower strip dispatcher can switch to message view. On the left side shows contacts and their last messages. When dispatcher clicks on a contact the message thread is displayed. When dispatcher sends a new message the symbol is visible until the system gets an acknowledgement. We can reply to a message by pressing the “Reply” button and create a new message with button “New message”. Both options open the following screen.
To select the recipients from the list of contacts the dispatcher must use the “Choose contact” button. Dispatcher can send the same message to more than one contact. Dispatcher can remove a contact from the recipient list by pressing “X” next to the contact name. In the textbox dispatcher can write a message or can use a draft. When the message is ready the dispatcher can send it by clicking the “Send” button.
GPS Map module can be purchased if you wish to trace radio stations with GPS. Interface contains a list of all GPS capable radio stations and their GPS status. On the left there is a map. Customer can use Google Maps or can have their own map, based on their needs. Dispatcher can enable or disable GPS on a particular radio, focus map on radio or focus map on all radios. Other features can be added if needed.
Our software is flexible and can be expanded with additional features according to customer’s needs.
|Presentation of Digital Dispatch