The SLR5500 is a new generation MOTOTRBO repeater. It is technically and technologically advanced. Based on extensive experience in the fields by users, the feedback is extremely positive. It ensures excellent and high-quality performance.
For your company’s success, for high performance, reliable communication, and reliable data transfer, you absolutely need the Motorola SLR5500. It will reach every corner of your business.
Whether you need the simplicity of a standard system on one place or the capabilities of Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus or Connect Plus, the SLR5500 delivers the power of your two-way digital radio.
• Operates either in analogue or digital mode
• Clear LED indicators on front panel indicate operating mode
• Repeater disabled
• TX/RX status per slot
• Rack or wall-mount
• Integrated power supply
• Interface for battery back-up and charge
• Repeater Diagnostics and Control
• Digital Conventional, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus, Connect Plus
Analog Conventional, MPT 1327 compatible
• Application developers kit (to enable 3rd parties to develop applications which interface to the repeater)
• VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (400-470MHz);
• 64 channel capacity
• 1-50 Watts power
• 100% duty cycle at full power
• 1U form factor
• Weight 19 lbs (8.6 kg) – Dimensions (H x W x D) 1.75 x 19 x 14.6 in (44 x 483 x 370 mm)
• No self quieting frequency requirements
• Rack-mount repeater
• Power cable
NOTE reminder: The Standard Warranty is 24 months.